From Patty Lyons, meet director:
We are tentatively postponing until Feb 18. If no snow then, we will cancel with no foot o for either date.
From Patty Lyons, meet director:
We are tentatively postponing until Feb 18. If no snow then, we will cancel with no foot o for either date.